Mix the cut biscuits into the apple mixture, making sure to mix everything really well so the apple mixture is coating everything. Spray a Bundt pan generously with cooking spray and then pour the biscuit and apple mixture into the pan. Bake at 350˚F for 40-50 minutes or until the bread is baked through. Once you remove from the oven invert the pan onto a plate while it is still hot so that all that gooey goodness doesn’t stick to the pan.
Whip up a quick cinnamon glaze with powdered sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and a little milk. Drizzle it over the top and then just pull of chunks of the gooey, cinnamony, appley, goodness and enjoy!
Pesto Ranch Crock Pot Chicken
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 ounce jar of pesto
- 1 package Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth
Place chicken breasts in a single layer in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning over chicken.
- In a small bowl whisk together pesto and ½ cup water and pour over chicken. (Water isn’t in the ingredient list because, well, it’s water…)
- Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low.
Boston Cream Poke Cake
I found this recipe online and I’ve made it 3 times and passed it along to my friend out of state and she made it twice for her church group. I have request to make it again soon..
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix (plus box ingredients)
- 2 boxes 3.4 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 cup Milk
- 1 container Chocolate Frosting
- Prepare cake in 9×13 pan according to box directions.
- Use spoon handle to poke holes evenly across cake.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until well blended.
- Pour pudding over cake making sure it gets down into holes.
- Refrigerate cake for several hours to allow pudding to settle and set up.
- Open frosting container and remove foil seal.
- Microwave for 15 seconds and stir. Repeat this until frosting is pourable.
- Pour over pudding layer and spread with spatula to cover completely.
- Refrigerate for at least several more hours.
2 (12 ounce) package shredded broccoli slaw mix (found w/ the Packaged salads in produce section)
Maple and Brown Sugar Overnight Oatmeal
Well I decided to make some maple and brown sugar oatmeal in the crock pot today.. It came out good. I ended up having a nice bowl of it, there wasn’t any need to add any sugar.. Just a different taste because I never had Steel oats before today. But its a lot more health for you..
- 6 cups Water (serving day)
Coat inside of a 4-5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir. Cook for 7-8 hours on low. Stir before serving.
Pesto Ranch Crock Pot Chicken
- Turn crock pot to high setting. Place chicken thighs, pesto, ranch dressing and chicken broth into crock pot. Stir gently to combine all seasonings. Close with lid and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and a simple salad.
Makes 8 servings
My Popcorn Panda Bear, This is a popcorn container that I made with my Cricut. I am one of those people who like to do crafts and take it up to the next level in my crafty brain. I made it for Valentine’s Day back in 2006,.It was fun making it then eating the popcorn out of it afterwards. I hope you like it as much as I did making it
Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies
For the Brownies
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the Cookie
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare a 9 by 9 inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper, leaving excess hanging over the sides for easy removal later.
In a small pan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in sugar.
Remove from heat and stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Stir the butter, sugar and eggs into the dry ingredients until just mixed. A few lumps are okay.
Pour the brownie batter into the pan and set aside.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
In a medium bowl, whisk together vegetable oil and sugar. Then add the egg, vanilla extract, and peanut butter and mix well.
In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt and then add to the wet ingredients to form a dough.
Drop tablespoon sized scoops of peanut butter cookie dough onto the brownie batter.
Bake for 27-30 minutes, then cool completely before cutting into bars.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.