Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to make cake
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate syrup (Hershey’s)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 regular Reese’s peanut butter cups, divided
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 1 (16oz) can chocolate frosting
Prepare cake according to package directions, adding in 2/3 cup peanut butter before mixing. Bake cake in a 9×13-inch pan.
While cake is baking, mix milk and chocolate syrup until well blended.
When the cake is done and while it’s still hot, poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely.
Chop Reese’s cups into small pieces. Sprinkle half of the Reese’s cups over cake.